Application Onboarding Specialist
6th January 2022
Application / Onboarding Specialist
QuantuMDx are looking for an Application / Onboarding Specialist who will work within our Commercial organisation to support the onboarding, training and ramp-up of our new Customers and Study Partners. You will help to ensure QuantuMDx’s products are used to their optimal potential during the initial stages of a Client’s engagement with the company. You will be responsible for ensuring timely and quality deliverables for projects in accordance with the organisation’s objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Support QuantuMDx/Clients through the implementation, configuration and support of our products and services.
- Work with the delivery team in the achievement of the Company’s/Client’s business objectives, goals and targets through the correct adoption of the policies, procedures and working practices.
- Support the design and delivery of Clinical Trials and Studies ensuring products used as per specification for best results.
- Ensure all end users are trained and capable with range of products.
- Provide support during a Client’s validation and evaluation phases with QPOC supporting the final stages of commercial delivery.
- Create and revise system procedures and workflows by analysing operating practices.
- Become a system expert on model, implementation, functionality and current offerings.
- Identify areas where processes could be optimised, control gained, consistency in execution achieved. To propose and track any development requests including contributing to new requirements generation.
- Work as part of the Product lifecycle at QuantuMDx, providing support to product and tech teams which may at times include user testing and document creation/management.
- Co-ordinating reports and analysing data.
- Work closely with clients to ensure products align to business needs
- Ability to organise and prioritise work demands to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Manage client expectations throughout the implementation.
- To be pro-active; anticipating and rectifying issues at project outset before they become a problem.
- Assist in training cascade and roll-out for new system users where required.
- Schedule and lead internal and client reviews, managing all related project documentation
- Developing Business Requirement Documents
You will strive to achieve “Customer Success” in all you do. As a key member of the team your colleagues will support and develop you wherever possible. You will return the same sharing and experience with your fellow colleagues, subordinates and the business
Experience, knowledge and requirements
This should be accompanied by:
- Background within Clinical/Technical/Lab environment
- Significant experience in IVD/molecular techniques preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product support of Clinical/IVD products
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience of conducting root cause analysis
- Excellent organisational skills and a team player, but with the ability to work independently and make proactive decisions.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously
- Excellent skills in standard Microsoft Office programs and ability to quickly learn new programs as required
- This job will require international and UK travel.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
- Ability to fit into a dynamic team environment.
QuantuMDx is a UK-based developer of transformational point-of-care diagnostics, with global operations.
QuantuMDx has developed Q-POC™ – a rapid, portable, PCR point of care diagnostic system. Q-POC™ compresses an entire molecular diagnostic laboratory into a simple to use, accessible and affordable single device, for use at the point of care, with results in approximately 30 minutes.
Q-POC™ has been designed for front-line healthcare professionals within a wide range of settings, including emergency rooms, ICU and birthing centers, clinics and pharmacies. Patients are tested, diagnosed and given treatment options in one efficient consultation.
Our first Q-POC™ test detects SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
"*" indicates required fields