Customer Success Manager
6th October 2021 | Thomas Goepfert
Customer Success Manager
The role of the Customer Success Manager is focused on ensuring that our customers reach their goals by successfully using QuantuMDx products. This is achieved by delivering adequate training, support, and removing hurdles that could prevent the customer from maximising the benefits of QuantuMDx’s products.
Furthermore, the Customer Success Manager will identify additional applications for QuantuMDx products to improve account penetration and drive increased sales. This role involves close collaboration with the company’s sales team to support sales activities, ensure a smooth handover and drive utilization of QuantuMDx products and services with existing customers.
This work requires excellent interpersonal skills and would benefit from prior laboratory experience and exposure to molecular diagnostics. The geographic scope is UK and abroad. This role will be home-based, with routine travel to existing and prospective customer premises as required, occasional travel to other regions of the UK or internationally is expected. Willingness to travel up to 70% per month is desirable.
Occasional visitation to QuantuMDx corporate head office for training and team meetings will be required.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Establishing strong and trust-based relationships with customers.
- Ensuring a high utilization rate of the Company’s products with existing customers.
- Advising customers on the use of QuantuMDx products according to their clinical, operational and financial needs.
- Consulting with existing customers to propose additional relevant products or services that could help them achieve their goals.
- Supporting the sales team with clinical and technical support, giving presentations on product offerings or other relevant technical subjects.
- Providing phone, email, or in-person support for all commercial and pre-commercial QuantuMDx products.
- Supporting the design, development and updating of user training strategies, plans and materials
- Development and measurement of metrics to constantly improve customer success processes
- Help ensure the compliance of customer success processes with appropriate regulatory and legal requirements.
- Working with various teams within the Company (R&D, sales, marketing), as well as external partners (e.g. distributors), to ensure the success of the company’s customers.
- Represent the company at events, tradeshows, etc.
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Minimum of BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques beneficial.
- Experience in driving product utilization and helping customers find solutions through the best usage of the company’s products.
- Experience in product support and training.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience of conducting root cause analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player, but with the ability to work independently and make proactive decisions.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously.
- Excellent skills in standard Microsoft Office 365 software offering and ability to quickly learn new software as required.
- This job will require international and UK travel up to 70% of time per month
- Ability to fit into a dynamic team environment.
- Fluency in English required, working knowledge of additional languages, including French, Spanish or German, is desirable.
- Currently based or willingness to relocate to the South East of the UK (Greater London area preferable).
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
QuantuMDx Group is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
The Company’s flagship device is the Q-POC™, a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, Q-POC™ will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location or budget. Moreover, with its best in class multiplexing technology, it enables rapid detection of antimicrobial resistance and subsequent ‘right first-time prescribing’.
The company is developing further diagnostic platforms that can be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows. Products include the pathogen enricher CAPTURE-XT™.
The company is currently involved in helping to alleviate the current global Covid-19 pandemic and as such we have launched a Covid-19 Test Kit to be deployed in high throughput laboratories and carry out much needed molecular testing.
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and attach your CV. Thank you.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
"*" indicates required fields