Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will create, implement and evaluate QuantuMDx’ digital marketing strategy. An integral member of the marketing team, you’ll raise the profile of QuantuMDx, drive interest and quality leads, and ensure the successful launch and promotion of the Q-POC™ platform and its product pipeline.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, as well as others as directed from time to time, of the following duties:
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate QuantuMDx’ digital marketing strategy
- Devise, implement and evaluate effective digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms
- Optimise the customer’s digital journey, via SEO, SEA, email marketing and owned media.
- Manage QuantuMDx’ website, marketing automation software and social media channels
- Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing Communications Manager to support the events strategy – promoting company attendance, driving interest, ensuring data capture, follow up and evaluation
- Closely collaborate with the product managers to support product launches, awareness and promotional efforts
- Liaise with external creative agencies
- Liaise with our sales team regarding lead generation, follow-up and email marketing
- Work collaboratively with QuantuMDx partners and their marketing teams
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Passion for healthcare and positively impacting society
- Dynamic, proactive, and able to work in fast-paced environments
- Driven by excellence, ambitious and actively driving to surpass goals
- Good sense of humour and collaborative
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and working collaboratively with external partners
- Excellent communication, project management and data analytics skills
- Proven ability to deliver effective, integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Adept at marketing automation, social media and website management
- Experienced in search marketing, PPC and SEO.
- Experience of working with marketing automation software e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, Eloqua, and Pardot or similar
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages, Google Analytics, MOZ or similar
- Ability to use HTML and CSS language basics
- Relevant degree in marketing, media, or business-related subjects
- Creative media skills – e.g. desk top publishing, filming and video editing
- Experience of working within IVD, life sciences or health industries
- Familiarity with Data Privacy regulations
QuantuMDx is a progressive MedTech company passionate about empowering the world to control disease and reduce suffering. QuantuMDx solves real-world diagnostic problems by creating multiplex molecular solutions for the Point of Need, for anyone, anywhere. QuantuMDx has global operations and strategic partnerships – keeping it at the forefront of molecular diagnostics.
The Q-POC™ platform is a rapid, simple to use, portable, sample to answer multiplex PCR device. It has been designed for use in a range of real-world settings, such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, dentistry, workplaces and in the field, providing accurate PCR results at the Point of Need.
Q-POC™ and its first test, a SARS-CoV-2 multiplex detection assay, are CE-IVD marked under the In Vitro Diagnostics Directive (98/79/EC), enabling use within Europe. It tests multiple targets of the disease for a future proof COVID-19 testing solution at the Point of Need.
QuantuMDx plans to launch a range of syndromic multiplex testing assays over the coming months and years.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please get in touch via email@example.com, attach your cover letter and CV. Thank you.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.