QuantuMDx are offering an exciting opportunity of Supply & Logistics Assistant. The Supply & Logistics Assistant will support the transactional and communicative activities from procurement of components and raw materials, their movement between sites covering sub-assembly and finished product manufacture and storage and finally the dispatch to end customers and distributors
The role requires an engaged approach dealing with multiple procurement and scheduling activities with the aim of expediting daily challenges and providing clarity to the business of product availability. As a result, the role will have a direct influence of the company’s inventory levels and be a key contributor in resolving supply issues whilst maintaining strong vendor relationships.
The role will heavily work alongside the Supply Chain and Procurement Coordinator and the Office & Logistics Manager for finished product and evaluation materials and be considered the first line of contact for many internal and external contacts and specifically supporting the Customer Success team in finished product order status and timely completion.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Order stock from raw material suppliers and external manufacturing sites (CMO’s) to fulfil customer orders based on identified demand requirements.
- Process order confirmations from suppliers and liaising with other departments where necessary to resolve queries and specifically chasing overdue items and communicating delivery dates.
- Coordinate all shipping of sales with our 3PL supplier and non-sales R&D items to worldwide destinations.
- Be knowledgeable on import/export shipping terminology and restrictions to coordinate rapid clearance
- Liaise and deal with all external couriers, forwarders, and agents in connection with R&D and Sales activities
- Manage stock inventories highlighting any discrepancies promptly.
- Assist with supplier management and liaison including expediting and de-expediting of specific orders
- Communicate issues where incoming stock arrives damaged and or incomplete following QMS.
- Communicate delays related to customs clearance and import duty and support rapid resolution
- Cover the reception and Office Co-Ordinator role when required.
- Other ad hoc duties, as necessary.
Experience, knowledge and requirements
This should be accompanied by:
- Previous experience in Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics functions.
- Knowledge of international shipping, customs, imports and exports, qualification in would be an advantage
- At least 1 year of extensive user experience with Net Suite, Oracle, SAP, or other ERP system.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both externally with suppliers & internally with colleagues particularly in resolution of daily challenges applying clear logic.
- Team player but with own drive to excel and be fully engaged in their role
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office, ability to modify files by sorting data, adding formulas, and working with data filters in MS Excel and use of Teams and Outlook
- Solid organizational and communication skills with real attention to detail
- Experience of working in compliance within and ISO13485 or similar regulated environment would be an advantage
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
QuantuMDx is a progressive MedTech company passionate about empowering the world to control disease and reduce suffering. QuantuMDx solves real-world diagnostic problems by creating multiplex molecular solutions for the Point of Need, for anyone, anywhere. QuantuMDx has global operations and strategic partnerships – keeping it at the forefront of molecular diagnostics.
The Q-POC™ platform is a rapid, simple to use, portable, sample to answer multiplex PCR device. It has been designed for use in a range of real-world settings, such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, dentistry, workplaces and in the field, providing accurate PCR results at the Point of Need.
Q-POC™ and its first test, a SARS-CoV-2 multiplex detection assay, are CE-IVD marked under the In Vitro Diagnostics Directive (98/79/EC), enabling use within Europe. It tests multiple targets of the disease for a future proof COVID-19 testing solution at the Point of Need.
QuantuMDx plans to launch a range of syndromic multiplex testing assays over the coming months and years.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your cover letter and CV. Thank you.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.