Digital Marketing Manager
10th March 2021 | QuantuMDx Team
We’re looking for a skilled marketing professional to create, implement and evaluate QuantuMDx’ digital marketing strategy. An integral member of the marketing team, as Digital Marketing Manager you’ll raise the profile of QuantuMDx, drive interest and quality leads, and ensure the successful launch and promotion of Q-POC™ and its product pipeline.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performs a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate QuantuMDx’ digital marketing strategy
- Devise, implement and evaluate effective digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms
- Optimise the customer’s digital journey, via search marketing, SEO, email marketing and owned media.
- Manage QuantuMDx’ website, marketing automation software, CMS and social media channels
- Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing Communications Manager to support the events strategy – promoting company attendance, driving interest, ensuring data capture, follow up and evaluation
- Closely collaborate with the product managers to support product launches, awareness and promotional efforts
- Represent QuantuMDx at events, as appropriate
- Liaise with external creative agencies
- Liaise with our sales team regarding lead generation, follow-up and email marketing
- Work collaboratively with QuantuMDx partners and their marketing teams
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Passion for healthcare and positively impacting society
- Dynamic, proactive, and able to work in fast-paced environments
- Driven by excellence, ambitious and actively driving to surpass goals
- Good sense of humour and collaborative
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and working collaboratively with external partners
- Excellent communication, project management and data analytics skills
- Proven ability to deliver effective, integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Adept at marketing automation, social media and website management
- Experienced in search marketing, PPC and SEO.
- Experience of working with marketing automation software e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, Eloqua and Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages, Google Analytics
- Relevant degree in marketing, media, or business-related subjects
- Creative media skills – e.g. desk top publishing, filming and video editing
- Experience of working within IVD, life sciences or health industries
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
QuantuMDx Group is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
QuantuMDx’ flagship device is the Q-POC™, a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, Q-POC™ will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location or budget. Moreover, with its best in class multiplexing technology, it enables rapid detection of antimicrobial resistance and subsequent ‘right first-time prescribing’.
QuantuMDx is currently involved in helping to alleviate the current Covid-19 pandemic and has launched a Covid-19 Test Kit to be deployed in high throughput laboratories and carry out much needed molecular testing.
The company is also developing further diagnostic platforms that can be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows. Products include the pathogen enricher CAPTURE-XT®.