- Patients can be tested, diagnosed and given treatment options in one efficient consultation.
- Make informed decisions faster
- Streamline patient management
- Reduce admissions and bed blocking
- Conserve limited isolation areas and resources
- Ease overburdened healthcare systems
The future of diagnostics
Get rapid point of care PCR testing results in minutes
Simple, fast, powerful
You no longer need to wait days for test results to inform clinical decisions. Q-POC™ compresses an entire molecular diagnosis laboratory into a simple-to-use, accessible and affordable single device with COVID-19 results in approximately 30 minutes.
Designed for the front-line.
The Q-POC™ was designed with front-line healthcare professionals in mind. From hospitals to clinics to pharmacies.
This portable battery-operated instrument can be implemented and used anywhere.
Easy to set up, even easier to use.
In just a few hours, installation and training is complete. You and your team can confidently run quality PCR testing with minimal hands on time.
30secs – 2 mins
Collect mid-nasal swab. Place in collection tube.
Close cap & mix.
Residual sample remains for reflex testing or variant tracing.
Insert into Q-POC™.
Review, print, upload results.
- Small footprint – 303 x 238 x 202 mm
- Portable – 7.8kg
- Power options – Battery + mains
- Touchscreen with intuitive interface – 7” LCD
- Integrated barcode reader
- Bluetooth connected printer (optional)
Multiple tests. Minimal space.
Q-POC™ is scalable, so you can process multiple patient tests at once. Its enclosed system ensures reduced risk of contamination.
Our first assay detects SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19.
- Microfluidics used to perform rapid 6 channel PCR testing in real-time
- SARS-CoV-2 testing & 100% coverage of all currently known strains and sequences
- Targets S gene, N gene, Orf1 region for built-in QA
The Q-POC™ system is available to order now.
Request a Demo
Complete the form below if you’d like to request a demo.