- sample-to-answer in approximately 30 mins
- is an all in one solution (requires no further peripherals)
- is easy to install and set up, with remote training available
- is portable and battery operated, with a small footprint
- is easy to use with a simple workflow
- is safe to use within a self-contained system
- is stackable, offering a flexible throughput in a compact format
- integrates into existing networks
- is easy to maintain
For lab professionals
Our aim is for Q-POC™ to become the
‘go-to’ point of care PCR system in
We’re simplifying complex screening tests
with one sample, one instrument and
one SARS-CoV-2 result readout in approximately 30 minutes,
with minimal hands-on time.
Our first commercial assay detects
SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19.
In just a few hours, installation and training is complete. You and your team can confidently run quality PCR testing with minimal hands on time.
30secs – 2 mins
Collect mid-nasal swab. Place in collection tube
(buffer or Viral Inactivator).
Close cap & mix.
Residual sample remains for reflex testing.
Insert into Q-POC™.
Review, print, upload results.
Seamless LIS integration*